4.05.2007

In...com...plete

I went to ETBU Alumni and Friends night at the American Airlines center tonight (actually I am still there) to watch the Dallas Desperados. Up till now (in the 3rd quarter) I have not been impressed...it was 37-7 against until there were 6.6 seconds left in the half...then they scored again. We just started the second half and its 37-21.

The thing that annoys me about it all are the amount of advertisments on everything and the announcer. I do like the music clips (most of them I have on my phone) and the dancers :) they are in "ass-less chaps" heh.

Last night I hung out with people from work for a going away party. Some of the coworkers ended up getting the cute girl I mentioned in the previous entry to play pool with me. That was great. They kept telling her to lean over the table t distract me (because she was wering a low cut shirt)...heh it didn't work...just her, or anyone being there would have been enough to distract me. But we had fun. Then we walked around downtown ater playing some pool with her friends that came later. She wants to go back down there with me sometime when I have my I'D...I forgot it at home last night, so that prevented us from doing some things.

Anyway...the social atmosphere was refreshing. Guess i'll pay more attention to the game...its starting to pick up.

No comments: