12.08.2008

A little update

I decided I'd finally get around to changing the layout of the blog to look a little more like my twitter design, and I think it looks pretty epic to me.

I also want to give a shoutout to my Mom, who decided to read up on all my blog entries, except for the ones written in 1s and 0s. "Hi Mom...you can stop stalking me now, or I'll be compelled to write more about you."



It's not that I care that my information is on the internet - I'm the one that put it there. It's not even that I care that people read it - that's why I put it there. The only thing that bothers me about it, is when someone decides to go read it, and then comes back to me and tries to get on my case about the fact that I put it there - like it was some unintentional slip-up, and my life ended up in a blog on the internet.

I've been writing a journal since the days of etbustudents.cc, when we did it by hand, and re-uploaded an html page...until we got a forum for them at the-spot.net...and now people have various web services dedicated to doing journals. This is not something new to me, I've been doing it since before it was something to be doing on the internet, and it has always contained my thoughts.

I don't have any problem telling people to their face what my thoughts are - my problem is whether or not they're going to be able to handle it when I do tell them my thoughts. I used to be a little sissy-bitch and always tried to keep the boat from rocking - and to a certain degree I still like to maintain peace and order. However, these days (as of the last year or so) I am no longer afraid to be myself - I can thank Sunny for that. She's the one that couldn't handle me as I was...and when I changed, noticed that I wasn't being me. So I resolved to always be me, regardless of whether or not people could handle it - and if they couldn't...too bad.

So here's to my journal - me being me. If you don't like it, can't handle it, or want to change it - don't read it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey... What's up... I agree with you on people not understanding the "real" you... and not being yourself... we need to grab a beer some day -Tanner