3.15.2009

This is [[Neo]] Live from The Pizzy...

I just spent most of yesterday evening, and most of this evening writing two different blog posts on thepizzy.net/blog. I found out that I am #1 on a google search for "openvpn connection to active directory" so I decided it was time to actually write a real article since the one people keep finding is only a Proof of Concept article.

I also gained 3 followers to my blog sometime today because of the stuff I've been writing, so there's a little incentive to produce some worth-while content more frequently.

After writing part 1 of this OpenVPN blog post though, I realized that I could get used to this kind of thing, and wouldn't mind doing a lot more instructional articles like it.

I'm probably going to be writing one for how to set up a couple more game servers, and will also start writing more of them for the various ideas that I come up with as "Proof of Concepts" and then go back and actually do it as a How-To when I figure it out.

Heh, it feels like the person at thepizzy.net is nothing like the person that runs the-spot.net - it's a whole other technical side of me over there. (and of course, there is a more blatant side of me over here at The Black Journal too).

This new tech writing thing may even give me some material to start doing podcasts like I had set up the site for. I think I will give that some more consideration now that I have a content direction for the blog.

That's all for tonight, and that's all for the weekend.

No comments: