2.23.2009

Pokin' around the code

I've been messing with some more codes as of this past week, and weekend.

I've finished up completely rewriting the Product Pages for the new release of HitRunScore.com, and have finished up all but a couple graphics for the FreeformFrog.com store. I even started looking into creating a Twitter Google Talk bot replacement.

I've got the concept written down, which didn't take long to deduce. I just have to get all the pieces working, and then make them work together. There are a few things that I need to find out if they're publicly accessible, or if only Twitter could access them. If they are the only ones that can access a few particular features, then recreating the bot will be a little more difficult, but not by much.

I also finally got around to updating the CSS and adding/removing some Widgets from this blog. Got my Last.fm playlist up finally, and installed Songbird on all my computers where I listen to Music, so I can start scrobling my songs as I listen - since I am listening to them for nearly all of the workday.

That's about all for now - all I do lately is work: at work, at home, and in bed (with a laptop on the nightstand).

No comments: